206 Drummond Street Carlton
This property is located almost in the corner of Grattan Street and Drummond Street. The property is mostly preserved of its 19th century architectural heritage. Nestled in the middle of Melbourne’s iconic and irresistible Italian precinct of Lygon Street, with its excess and diversity of restaurants, cafes, bars and gelatarias. A hundred meters from our very own Italian town square and open-air cinema.
On the opposite corner of this block is beautiful Rathdowne Street. Here you will be standing directly opposite the famous Carlton Gardens. Home to the Melbourne Museum and the old Royal Melbourne Exhibition buildings.
This property has been recently renovated and it is currently divided into self- contained studio apartments. Each studio comes fully furnished and has its own private entrance. Some have balconies or outdoor areas. All come fully equipped with kitchen, Bathroom, Smart TVs, Independant Heating and cooling and everything you would expect.
Orientation – Melway map 30 A7:
206 Drummond id situated on the fringe of Melbourne’s Central Business District (only 500 meters away).
- 600 metres in a southerly direction, is the Central Business District with access to major tram, train and bus routes, significant shopping, restaurant, entertainment and cultural centres, major businesses, Universities and places of higher learning
- 100 metres form the heritage listed Royal Melbourne Exhibition
- 100 metres from beautiful Carlton Gardens
- 100 metres from Melbourne museum and I-Max theatre
- 200 metres from Carlton’s art house Nova Cinema
- 600 metres from RMIT University
- 400 metres from Melbourne University
- 1.2 kilometres from St Vincents hospital
- 100 metres to Lygon Street restaurants
- 800 metres to Johnston Street Spanish precinct
- 1.2 kilometres to Brunswick Street bohemian night life
- 250 metres to Woolworths supermarket
- 1.3 kilometres to the iconic and cultural diverse, Queen Victoria Market, featuring fresh food, food court, fashion, novelty goods, in fact something for everyone.