75 Elgin Sreet Carlton
A beautifully remodelled classic Victorian period house, featuring a brand new and fully equipped, state of the art kitchen, with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and everything you would need to satisfy your inner foodie. Brand new 32” LCD panel televisions in every room and boasting a 52” LCD TV in the main entertainment area along with DVD player and sound system.
Vibrantly decorated common areas filled with light are the best place for guests at this property to entertain and for new arrivals to form new and lasting friendships and networks. And that is just the beginning of what this wonderful property has to offer.
At only steps from Johnston Street, the annual host to the Hispanic & Latin American Festival, lined with live music salsa bars and tapas restaurants, and intersecting with trendy and eclectic Brunswick Street in Fitzroy, filled itself with an amazing assortment of pubs, bars, restaurants and cafes to suit all styles and budgets; and just in the opposite direction flanked by Lygon Street with its strong Italian influence and excess and diversity of eateries.
All in all this property screams lifestyle with all the wonders a large and cosmopolitan city has to offer at your fingertips.
All of the 12 rooms within this property are generously sized and fully furnished, and spoils like linen and towels are complimentary here! Come have a look for yourself and make Elgin Street your new home or check out any of the other wonderful properties Flexi Stayz has up its sleeve.
Orientation – Melway map 43 J4:
- Public transport: Bus: 10 metres / Trams: 250 metres
- 350 metres from Johnston Street
- 500 metres from Lygon Street
- 700 metres from Brunswick Street
- 700 metres from the University of Melbourne
- 750 metres from the IMax Theatre, Melbourne Museum and the Royal Exhibition Building
- 1.2 kilometres from Saint Vincent’s Hospital
- 1.3 kilometres from Melbourne’s CBD
- 1.6 kilometres from The Royal Melbourne Hospital
- 1.7 kilometres from RMIT (city campus)
- 2.7 kilometres from the Melbourne Zoo